Home Forums PJC Year-2A Navamsa D9 Upapada ==Old==

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sanjay Rath 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sanjay Rath
    Keymaster

Namaste Sanjay…( et. all)
    I Hope this email finds you in good health,,,
    With regard to upapada ( i.e.Arudha of the 12th house)… if the second house from upapada has malefic aspects or conjunction the native looses wife or renounces the world…
    With regard to aspects and renunciation – would this ONLY be by Rasi Dristi – or would it include Graha dristi also.
    Does the aspect indicate the fruition of the renunciation? e.g. if the 2nd house from Upapada is a common sign and Sani ( in a common sign) aspects it ( by rasi dristi) does renunciation come under the Dasa that Sani owns?
    As above if the second house from Upapada is Movable or Fixed – how does the Rasi Dristi influence this combination with malefic ( Sani , Mangala, etc.)
    your insight here is of great value.

Om Sri Rama Jai Jai Rama Om
    Pranam, Frank

====================================

Dear Sanjayji, Frank, and all on GL List:
    I have a continuing interest in Sanjay’s explanation of the Upapada. Some time ago, Sanjay explained that the Upapada and its second were actually opposites, with the Upapada being the beginning of married life, and the second being the end of it.  I also recall Sanjay’s advide that one should look at where Ketu is located relative to the Upapada, since it is a first rate benefic.

Sanjay, in addition to Frank’s questions, I have another one that’s related.  If Ketu behaves in this manner (i.e. as  a benefic), what is the significance of Ketu when it’s placed within the Upapada?

I value your assessment.

Namaste,

Richard

Sanjay Rath
    Keymaster

Dear Richard,
    Fortunate is the man who is to be guided in the Divine path by his spouse. That is the meaning of Ketu in Upapada. Ketu gives Kulasya Unnatim in Upapada and the family rises. Spouse is very spiritual, especially after 43 years, but can be whimsical and will also have other characteristics seen in Sadhu’s. Unless Darapada aspects Upapada, the sexuality will not be the focus of marriage.
    Best Regards,
    Sanjay Rath
    Tue Sep 7, 1999  4:26 am

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DBC Programs

JaiminiScholar Advanced

Only Certified Jaimini Scholars

JaiminiScholar Program

Five Year Jyotiṣa Grandmaster

Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course

Real Traditional Vedic Astrology

Mantra Śāstra Programs

Mantra Foundation, Śiva Mahāpurāṇa ..more

Support

Devaguru Bṛhaspati Center is committed to the highest standards of vedic astrology, and we can say with confidence that we have the finest, most rigorous courses and most erudite scholars to teach the same.
15B Ganga Ram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060
+91-11-45641849
Sarbani Rath
SARBANI RATH Jaimini Scholar (DBC)
sarbanirath@gmail.com
+91 9810449850