PJC Year-2A Admissions
- Admissions Open for Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course Second Academic Year – PJC Year-2A
- Devaguru Bṛhaspati Center has opened admissions for the 2015 batch of students to start the second academic year (2A) of the Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course from the Calendar Year 2016.
- Unlike other colleges where the application is generic, DBC requires that the student should be accepted by a mentor for learning vedāñga jyotiṣa. In this case, the mentor continues to be Jaimini Scholar Sarbani Rath who is assisted by Pt. Sanjay Rath during the Himalaya Classes
- A mentor is a jyotiṣa guru who will guide you through the course.
- PJC-2A joining options for the Year 2015 include
Overseas Student | Discounted Full Payment
|WebAccess $100 + Printed Docs etc. $50 + Tuition $900
[su_button url=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=63GQ7TL62J7RY” style=”default” background=”#FFD700″ color=”#000000″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: heart” icon_color=”#000000″]$1050 Join PJC 2A Full Payment[/su_button]
|Avail Early-Bird Discounted Rate $900 by signing up before Dec 31, 2015
[su_button url=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ZDLY9GBUFAHRA” background=”#2bff88″ color=”#000000″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: twitter” icon_color=”#000000″] $900 Join PJC 2A Discounted[/su_button]
Overseas Student | Monthly Payment Scheme
|Tuition 20% Extra
$1050 X 1.2 = $1260
Monthly Subscription $105.00[su_button url=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ZDLY9GBUFAHRA” background=”#FF4500″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: leaf” icon_color=”#ffffff”] $105 Monthly PJC-2A Subscription[/su_button]
Home Students [Only one option]
₹ 30,000 Those of you who wish to pay into my India Bank Account, should deposit a cheque or transfer the money to the HDFC Bank Account.
Bank Account Info
Account No: 00261000228609
HDFC Bank NEW DELHI – ORN MARKET BRANCH
ADDRESS: 13-B Pusa Road, Bazar Marg,Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110060
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000026
Note-1: This is already a heavily discounted rate and should be availed only by those home students having financial hardships
Note-2: If this payment is also beyond your financial abilities, do write to Sarbani Rath (Course Liaison) in private and we shall try to work out something feasible for you.